Maps for Economic Resilience
aWhere’s geospatial data seamlessly integrates with other GIS data to gain daily insights on your farms, industry or country
Maps for Economic Resilience (Maps4ER) provides your team with daily global weather content that will enable powerful visuals and decisive analytics over time and space on how our weather has changed to guide investments, infrastructure, food-systems, and policy decisions to enable a coordinated response to deliver Economic Resilience to Climate Change.
These files are commonly used to:
- Monitor current weather trends through daily GIS-ready files
- Detect weather anomalies and extreme variability by comparing current conditions to the long-term normal
- Determine weather trends from the continental level to the local, farmer level at a 9km resolution
- Examine risks to food security
- Monitor the onset of the rainy season in your area of interest
- And more!
Test our Maps4ER files by downloading data from a sample countries in the adaptER Platform‘s Maps4ER application. We also provide tutorials and resources to guide you on mapping and analyzing these files.